I am fully qualified, trained for three years at RACC in Richmond London. I’m an Integrative Therapeutic Counsellor. Futher, I’m pursuing a further personal development in Gestalt, at Metanoia Institute, which is the most renowned Gestalt Therapy centre in Europe.
I have a therapeutic certificate in working with children and young people. I have over 7 years of experience, working both in a large organisation and private practice. I am a fully registered member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy – BACP – and I abide by their ethical framework.
I have a working experience at many therapy organisations such as:
-Number 5 counselling services for adolescents and young people.
– Metro center counselling for LGBT London
– off the record counselling services
– Phinox counselling services for Children and Adults
– NHS – The Awarness center
– Mind counselling services in Richmond